Thursday, October 29, 2009

Landon's First Crush

It's official...my 3-year old has a crush - and it's not his mama! And who is the lucky girl? Taylor Swift, his "princess with white hair"!!!



I had to record her music videos on TV because he always requests to watch her at home. He dances around and sings with her (surprisingly very well). And I have some of her songs on my iPod to fulfill his music requests in the car (he still doesn't quite understand why I can't make the radio play her songs - kids today are so spoiled with their on demand technology). His favorite songs/videos are "the boy and girl one" (You Belong With Me), "the princess one" (Love Story) & "the one where she lays down in the flowers" (Our Song).

I asked him last night who the prettiest girl in the world was (and expected him to say Taylor Swift)...and he said "my mama". Mama always has a place in his heart!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you've been holding out on us for so long! Your blog rocks!!!! I love the side list of crazy things that Landon says-AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete