Monday, November 9, 2009

Gracie's 7th Birthday

Yesterday was my niece Gracie's 7th birthday so we headed up to the big VA for the shin-dig.

We made a pit stop by Nannie & Papa's house. Apparently, my Daddy thinks his grand kids need a golf cart to ride around the farm on so he bought them one. Here's Landon and Nannie on the "orange bug".



Then off to the bounce house for the party (ps - South Hill didn't have this when I was growing up!). Landon was hanging right in there with all the little 1st grade girls. He was attached to Gracie's hip. Everywhere Gracie went, Landon was right behind.




He also had fun with his other cousins, Elizabeth and Adam.




The triple threat (me with my brother & sister)...



Carter enjoyed getting spoiled by all. Here he's with my "baby" niece...EJ will always be my baby. It's very strange for me seeing her holding my baby looking all grown up. I must be getting old...



Landon and Adam had fun racing through this obstacle course. By this time, Adam was exhausted - he had crawled up a 15 foot slide about 100 times (no exaggeration).



I think they all slept well that night after 2 hours of running and bouncing.

No comments:

Post a Comment