Monday, December 7, 2009

Things You May Or May Not Know About Me

I usually blog about my boys or the goings-ons in my crazy life. I am feeling very reflective today and am full of thoughts. Here are some things about me that I wanted to share...

~I am very sensitive.
~I loathe litterbugs.
~I cry often.
~I want so badly to be eccentric & bohemian but I am too much of an organization & neat freak.
~I feel sexy in my black ankle boots.
~I love open-air markets.
~I want to live in Portland, Oregon.
~I am a tree-hugger at heart.
~I love people, human nature and emotions.
~I fight self-esteem issues every day.
~Christmas tree lights make me happy.
~I wish I were a bird.
~I love to sing...loud, off-key and usually the wrong lyrics.
~I don't watch the news because I feel physical & emotional pain over the bad stuff.
~I miss my Bubba every day.
~Fall is my favorite time of year; the colors, the smells, the crispness of air.
~I love my life. It is a beautiful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment