Sunday, January 17, 2010

Landon Pulls A Funny (Yet Again)

Landon is always saying the darndest things (please visit the "Landon says the darndest things" column on the right hand side of my blog). Here's a few of his latest and greatest...

At dinner, he said to me "Mommy, why don't you have a beer tonight?". Hmmmmmm...lush?

He told me in the car that he can't wait to be a Daddy so he can be hairy like his Daddy. I asked where he was going to get hair. He replied "my chin, my lip, my ears, my feet, my legs, my tummy, my back, my chest". Such aspirations!

I found Landon sitting at the top of our stairs and I asked what he was doing. He replied "talking to God". I was blown away - and asked what he was talking to Him about. He said "about the rain...and about Grandma & Grandpa (who left his bedroom light on) - for them to turn off my light because it wastes light-tricity"!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment