Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Landon's First "Sleepover"

We picked up Landon's friend, Clark, from his daycare and brought him home with us since his mommy had to take a class. The boys are 2 weeks apart in age and used to go to school together. It's been a while since they've seen each other and they were so excited! Landon asked me for days when Clark was coming over.

Landon had planned out the menu for his friend...hot dogs, mac & cheese and baked beans! While I was fixing supper, they began playing downstairs...but then I heard Landon say "come on Clark, let's go play in my room"!!! So off they go...This is the same kid who won't even go in the downstairs bathroom until you turn the light on for him. He took Clark upstairs, turned on the lights and they played. This is what his room looked like when I went to get them for supper.



They thoroughly enjoyed their supper and bath.





I got them in bed around 7:15. Poor Clark...he was trying so hard to go to sleep but Landon kept talking and talking and talking and talking (I don't know where he gets that from?). I think he finally quieted down around 9:15 and they were both able to drift off to sleep. I'm calling this a faux sleepover as his mom picked him up after her class ended around 10. Landon has asked me EVERY day since when Clark is coming back over. We have a day scheduled in early March for his next "sleepover".

Too stinkin' cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment