Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kicking MS' Boo-tay!

This will be the Bagley Bunch's 3rd year participating in Walk MS. This year, we will be walking the 3 mile route on April 24th. We have such a great time, and it is really touching to see thousands gathered together for the same cause...fighting MS!

This is a very personal thing for me. My mother-in-law was diagnosed with MS in 2006. By participating in Walk MS, I feel like I am helping in some small way to make the quality of her life a little better. She is the grandmother to my children. I think back to how special my grandmothers were to me...and I want my boys to have those same memories.

Last year, I personally raised $795 and our team of 9 raised $2,824.68! Because this cause is so important to me, I am asking for your support toward my fundraising efforts by making a tax-deductible donation. If you only have a dollar to give, I will gladly take it! Those dollars quickly add up.

You can donate in 3 ways:

(1) Donate on-line: simply click on the MS link to the right, choose me and click "Donate to Katherine"

(2) You can give/mail a check (made payable to the National MS Society) to me

(3) Or give cash (please don't mail cash)

I appreciate your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment