Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Perfect Sunday

I couldn't ask for a more perfect Sunday than this past. What made it perfect?

~Napping with Landon, and that moment when I felt him drape his arm around me to hold me tight.

~Pushing my boys on the swing set for an hour and a half and not have a single care in the world.

~Watching helicopters swirl down when Daddy shook the maple tree (and soaking in my boys' faces while they both watched in awe).

~Landon & I playing hide & seek in the backyard with Carter strapped on in the Baby Bjourn...again without another thought in my mind.

~Appreciating the hard work Christopher put into our garden so that we can enjoy a bountiful summer harvest.

I said a few extra prayers that night, thanking God for our wonderful life and for our perfect little family of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment