Friday, May 14, 2010

Mystery Mozart?

There is classical music that plays in my house every morning at the same time...and we can't figure out where it's coming from. And no, it's not inside of my head...Christopher hears it too!

At 6:00 am for the past 4 mornings, about a minute of the same classical tune plays pretty loudly. I thought at first it was coming from Carter's room. He has a little worm on his crib railing that plays classical music and he can start it by kicking it. Or maybe it was the alarm clock in his room. I checked into the alarm and saw that it wasn't turned on. And the worm usually says the name of the composer before it starts playing the music. So I wasn't quite convinced.

This morning when the music started I went into Carter's room, but realized it was not coming from his room at all. It's coming from downstairs! I couldn't get down there before it stopped to investigate.

I laid in bed thinking what could it be? Christopher's phone is upstairs at night so that's not it. My phone stays downstairs at night so maybe an alarm got set on my phone. So I checked out my phone...no alarm set, no calendar reminder set. My phone was even set on vibrate! And to top all of that off...that song is not even an option of a ringtone!!! What in the world is it!?!?!

Is there a little mouse playing Mozart on a tiny baby grand? Does someone sleep on our couch every night and use his cell phone as an alarm so he can jet out before we wake up? Has Mozart come back from the dead and plays 1-minute concerts from our living room?

I'm going to set my alarm for 5:55 tomorrow and go sit downstairs and wait for the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment