Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

Our passe hit the streets Halloween night in search for some good Halloween candy. Cousin Matt was down from DC. Beth, Mike and Olive came over. And Amy and Landon's BFF, Clark joined us too.



Landon and Clark were a trip trick-or-treating. They practically beat people's doors down, had the neighbor's describe their candy offerings and had many conversations with them as well. A few of Landon's comments as soon as our neighbors would answer the door (instead of a trick-or-treat): "we got an apple over there", "what a colorful bowl", "well, I'm really Landon and he's Clark (in response to 'oh, you're Ironman and you're Buzz Lightyear'). They racked up on some candy. Mommy had to confiscate a few choking hazards...like a dark chocolate Mounds (sshhh...let's keep that our little secret).


My sock monkey got his first taste of a sucker. He was not too happy with me when I had to take it away.


Just plain cute (and on a major sugar high)...


And for some juvenile reason, I decided to teach Landon the improper trick-or-treat song. He's been running around for 2 days singing "if you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear." tee-hee

No comments:

Post a Comment