Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I'm Thankful For

Thanksgiving is my favorite day of the year...& not just because of the food. That's an added bonus. If you ever taste my step-mama's cooking, you'd be hooked to any day associated with her food. That woman can cook!

I often sit and think about all that God has blessed me with...an amazing husband who I know will love me until the day I die and beyond, the two most beautiful boys I have ever laid my eyes on, an awesome family (even my in-laws...most people can't say that!),the most trust-worthy girlfriends you could ever hope for, a roof over my head, money in my bank account, food in my belly (here I go again), clothes on my back, and good health. I'm one blessed girl. So here we are...the day of giving thanks. The day of thankfulness, gratitude, and appreciation to God, family and friends.

What are you thankful for today?

I'm thankful for...



No comments:

Post a Comment