Tuesday, December 21, 2010

School Christmas Party

Last Friday, Landon and Carter's daycare had a Christmas party. There were lots of fun things to do...



And Santa paid a visit. Landon was all smiles...but Carter was a different story!



Funny story about Landon's visit with Santa: When asked what he wanted for Christmas, he told Santa that he wanted a "Spiderman motorcycle bike". Later in the car, he said to me (very distraught) "Mommy, I told Santa the wrong thing. What if he gets my order wrong?"!!! I told him that he could talk to Snakey the Sneaky Elf and he would clear it up with Santa for him. A little bit later, I heard him say to Snakey "Hey Snakey. I told Santa I wanted a Spiderman motorcycle bike, but what I was trying to say was a Spiderman bike. Can you tell him that for me? Thanks.". Let's hope Santa gets his order right!

No comments:

Post a Comment