Monday, February 7, 2011

Even More Landon Funnies

While playing in his bed (during rest time), I heard him say "Awwwwww, you got my Christmas clothes all dirty. Great. How'd you like it if I got your Christmas clothes all dirty?"

L: Mommy, why don't we have anyone with dark skin in our family?
Me: Well...God made us with light skin.
L: Some families have light skin and some families have dark skin?
Me: That's right.
L: I hope God gives us a little baby girl with brown skin.
Me: speechless

Mommy, I still love you...even when you whip me.

Landon and Carter were in the backseat of the car. We were in a drive-thru and Carter was mad because I hadn't given him any food, so I gave him the receipt. Of course, he threw that in the floor. Landon said to Carter, "I am not giving that back to you Carter, because you don't deserve it".

Looking at the pictures on our indoor weather center, I told him that tomorrow will be sunny (pointing to the sun) with a few clouds (pointing to the clouds). Landon says to me "Mommy, that's called partly cloudy".

No comments:

Post a Comment