Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Missing Keys

Monday night, I remember Carter lifting my car keys out of my purse. Then Landon took them from him, Carter cried, I told him to give them back. Then I got distracted putting away dishes, etc. Fast forward to this morning. I am grabbing my lunch bag, my coffee, my purse, my coat, my keys. My keys? Now where are my keys? Uh-oh. So for 40 minutes, I thought like an 18-month old. I looked in the dishwasher, in the fridge, in the trash can, under the kitchen table, in the bottom kitchen drawers, in potted plants...with no luck. I finally found my spare and went to work. After work, Christopher texted me and told me that he found them on the kids' table in the living room. While still in the car I mentioned losing my keys to Landon, and he replied without hesitation that they were on his red table. Hmmmmph, should have asked him earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment