Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Carter's First (Real) Haircut

So I've trimmed his mullet and bangs before, but he's never gone to the hair salon and gotten a real cut. My baby boy was getting pretty shaggy. We took him over to a local kids salon tonight for his first haircut.


At first he stared at the woman like, "ummmm...I'm not falling for your dumb bubble trick lady. You're going to have to pull out something better than that!". He fell into the beauty of the bubbles for a split second and was was back to his "please, this is all you've got" attitude.



Then she handed over the golden ticket...the spray bottle full of water. Ta-da! Instant magic. We were all wet at the end of his haircut, especially the stylist, but Carter was still for his cut...and he didn't leave with a chunk missing from his bangs like the kid before us. I felt bad for a second until she told me that she'd rather be wet than get bitten. Okay, I feel better now.

*Also, in the video you hear his new favorite words..."no, mines".






I realized (while writing this) that I didn't get any great after pictures. Here are a couple. You can get the idea of how handsome he is. :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment