Sunday, April 3, 2011

Out of Office

I have to travel to New Jersey the next three weeks for work (they are flying me home for the weekends in between). I leave tomorrow afternoon, return late Friday night, fly back to NJ Sunday afternoon, return late Friday night, fly back to NJ Monday afternoon and return home (finally) late that Friday night. This is an abnormal situation with my new job, and I won't need to travel like this so much in the future.

I am sad. I am going to miss my boys very much. Can my boys survive on 16 days of cereal? And just how much crust can accumulate behind their ears in that timeframe? And will Christopher have any hair when I return...if so, it will probably all be gray.

I have a few blog posts scheduled to post over the next two weeks, but it may get pretty quiet the following week. Hang in there with me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment