Monday, August 29, 2011

My Carter Bear

I've have gotten loads of cute pictures of Carter lately. Prepare for cuteness overload.

This boy is a trip at night. He insists on sleeping in his Elmo slippers and snuggles with random things including books, his Thomas flashlight, his Thomas rolling backpack, his vacuum cleaner, among other things. And oh, look at those hands behind his head.


This first window picture is potentially my favorite of him, ever! These capture his innocence and sweetness just perfectly.




I want to eat this baby boy up like a pancake!



I love, love, love how Carter stands with this hands behind his back.





And his latest note from his teacher:
"Carter had a very good day! He sat on the potty for about 10 minutes today pushing trying to make himself poop because Kylie got a cheese ball when she pooped in the potty! This kid is a trip! Oh, and Carter keeps telling me that daddy made a big, big mess."

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment