Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lego KidsFest

Legos! Legos! Legos!

We went to the Legos KidsFest last weekend. Oh my goodness! A life-sized Lightning McQueen that weighs 3 tons, Woody (Carter's fave) and Buzz, Batman, C3PO and R2D2 and many, many more. Also, there was a monstrous Lego pile as well as a Duplo section for the little ones. They had a football field sized US map made of buildings constructed by the Lego Fest-goers. Christopher added a VT stadium.

We had quite a scare as Carter walked away from us while we were all playing in one section. He was gone a good 2 minutes. I have never felt so much fear and anxiety ever in my life. I looked like a totally manic mom walking around screaming his name. And then, up he walks (from who knows where) like nothing ever happened. Another parent inspired me and I used their trick soon after this; with an ink pen I wrote "Carter's mom, 919-###-####" down his forearm. A leash is looking better and better each time I go out in a crowd with 2 boys. J/K...leashes are for dogs.

Lego KidsFest was fun! We also enjoyed a nice lunch outside in downtown Raleigh afterwards. We'll be looking forward to this event next year.











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment