Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mama's New Wheels

I cannot believe that I have not told you about my new ride! I have been dreaming about driving a minivan for about 3 years. Do not knock it until you get in it!

I am the proud owner of a Hokie maroon 2007 Honda Odyssey and I LOVE IT! Heated leather seats, DVD player, Nav system, sunroof, a woman who lives in the dash that will answer questions like "What time is it?" and will do things such as "DVD Next Chapter", and many more bells and whistles. Seriously, I find new "bells" and "whistles" every day! Landon thinks it's the most awesome thing ever and Carter thinks he's big stuff when I let him sit in the very back. Y'all, I love it!

It even has a "get the sun out of your eyes" thing-a-ma-bob,


And a "go to sleep, boys" do-hickey!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm having total dog room envy right now. Our 5 hour drive would have been so much nicer if Ace had a whole seat to himself!

    ReplyDelete