Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jones Family Get-Together

Every January, my Daddy's family gets together on my Daddy's farm to celebrate each other. My Daddy has two siblings, they have us 6 cousins, and we have all managed to produce 12 kids! The 12 little ones have a blast together, running around on the farm, visiting the cows, driving Power Wheels, and riding on the golf cart and Gator.

When we got home, I realized I really only had pictures of Carter and Jeter as we made the little ones stay near the house. I have no idea where Landon was most of the time! (Pictures of the 2 smallest trouble-makers coming in the next few days!)

A truck full of the "big kids"






Jeter stole Aunt Angela's ride! :)


My "baby" niece Elizabeth with her boyfriend, Kendall



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment