Monday, January 30, 2012

Landon's First Report Card

Landon received his first report card, and let me tell you, this mama was BEAMING. I cannot explain in words how proud I was of my big guy.

Here's the scoring (it was S for Satisfactory and U for Unsatisfactory back in my day!):

1-Insufficient performance of targeted grade level standards with support
2-Needs support to meet targeted grade level standards
3-Demonstrates proficiency of targeted grade level standards
3*-Demonstrates proficiency of targeted grade level standards
4-Extends targeted grade level standards

And my baby's report card:

Music-3
Art-3
PE-3
Math-3*
Science-3
Social Studies-3
Listening/Speaking-3*
Reading-4!!!!!!!
Writing-3*

Personal Social Development-3
Work Habits-3
Physical Development-3

Y'all, a 4 in reading! I am so proud of Landon. He is doing so well and I am impressed with his passion for learning.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment