Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Landon

Landon is at such a fun age. We have serious conversations where I know he's soaking it in and forming his opinions that are molding his little being.

He loves his family with a passion and is very affectionate.

He loves watching movies and eating popcorn. He can put together a Lego set in record time without much help (definitely has an engineering type of mind). He loves games (his favorites being a Lego robot game, Cootie, Hi Ho Cheerio, and hide & seek). He is showing an interest in science, which excites his Daddy and me, and has fun doing "ex-spear-a-mints". He is excelling at reading and writing.



He's such a kind-hearted, energetic, fun little guy. He taught me how to be a mother and will always hold a special place in my heart as my first.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment