Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Recent Bagley Boy Funnies

Carter:  "I sad cuz I don't want anyone to die me."

I caught Carter in the bathroom with a sink-full of water and puddles on the floor. He was trying to wipe up the floor with a flushable wipe when I found him. He looked at me and said, "I just keening up my mess, Mommy."

Carter threw a massive tantrum because his own thumb "didn't taste right."

Landon:  "I'll practice that when we get home like 10 or 9 times. Or maybe just 2."

Landon tried to teach me to play Temple Run on my iPad. His response to my low score was "try to do a little better next time, Mommy."

Carter to Landon about a coloring book:  "Don't color on my color! I don't color on your color. So don't color on my color!"

Carter:  "If you break somebody, it won't be good."

Carter on going to the mall:  "I don't wanna go to da mall cuz dey have a scare-wee choochoo twain and yowd potties."

Me:  "Boys, I want you to be quiet and not run in the library."
Carter:  "Cuz you don't wanna spank your babies?"

Carter:  "I make you a art-ject. It's gonna be a house and a gate. Don't break it cuz it was a hard time."  (He told me this every day for about a week and a half. Never saw my house and gate art.)

Carter: "Mommy, I yike stars. And bats. Yes, I yike stars and bats."

Some nights, Christopher has his shirt off at dinner because he just finished lifting weights in the garage. Shortly after we start eating, Landon's shirt comes off. Then Carter's. And the boys declare "MAN TIME."

No comments:

Post a Comment