Sunday, November 18, 2012

Funny Bagley Boys

In the van, Landon told me "Mommy, I like it when you sing because your voice sounds nice." Carter's immediate response was, "I yike it when you just talk."  O_O

While in the dressing room trying on party dresses, the boys told me that I looked pretty and looked like a princess.

Carter was dipping his fingers in Ranch dressing. Landon asked him, "Carter, do you want to get fat?" Carter pushed away the Ranch and said, "NO!"

Carter's class has been discussing occupations and they are were to dress up as what they wanted to be when they grew up. His choice: a turkey. Yeah. A turkey.

Landon got upset because he stepped in pee in the bathroom. "Somebody peed on the floor!" Um, yeah. It was him.

Landon loves to help me cook. He begs to make "pigs-in-a-blanket" all of the time because he can prep those himself (1/2 hot dog and slice of cheese wrapped in a crescent roll). After making his last batch he told me that he was "a professional at making pigs-in-a-blanket."

No comments:

Post a Comment