Saturday, November 10, 2012

Tweet! Tweet!

Where I may have periods of quietness on my blog, I am a very active tweeter. I tweet many times throughout the day, including pictures. Topics of my tweets include the boys (of course) and their funny sayings and doings, work rants, #officefashionshow pictures, my coffee mugs, my variety of hair days (highlights, bad, crazy, awesome, sleek, Blair Waldorf-ish), food, home life, and anything else you may imagine.

Follow me on Twitter at @thebagleycircus to stay up-to-date with The Bagley Circus and to see pictures like this! You don't have to have a smart phone or tweet yourself to be on Twitter! You may simply create an account and just stalk us. We don't mind (unless you are a legit stalker with creepy intentions; then we mind.)

No comments:

Post a Comment