Friday, February 15, 2013

Heart Day 2013


I woke up Valentine's Day to find the inside of my van windshield and dashboard littered with love sticky notes. Tres romantic! (Landon got a kick out of the one that read "hot mama.")

Where I did think to wear a pink ruffly shirt, I forgot to send the boys in your typical Valentine Day colors. Landon wore a Spiderman shirt (with red sleeves!) and Carter wore a green superhero shirt. #momfail

I enjoyed a Valentine cupcake at work, one with the tiniest hearts on the icing.

The boys passed out their pixie stick (Landon) and gummy Lifesavers (Carter) valentines to their friends and teachers at school.

After a day of work/school, we had a romantic table for 4 at my house and ate the boys' favorite, spaghetti. They enjoyed their tube of Skittles with a heart at the top from us. And it looked like Cupid threw up on our living room floor as they tore through cards and care packages from neighbors, grandparents, and classmates.

I kissed my sick husband good night at 8:45 and settled on the couch for a night of Hay Day farming and HGTV House Hunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment