Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bagley Boy Funnies

Me:  What do you guys want for lunch?
Carter (without pause):  Chocolate chips!  Fruit snacks!  Can-deeeeeeeeee!

Me:  Morning!
Carter:  Sofia broke the window and she's gonna be in trouble and then she can't go to the circus!
(Whoa.  I need coffee.)

I am addicted to Hay Day on my iPad.  Yes, an electronic farming game.  But I love it.  Landon has been bugging me to play so we downloaded it onto Christopher's iPad and he's worse than I am!  He plays all.the.time.  And he's a terrible farmer and businessman.  His animals are always unfed because he doesn't have enough veggies to make the food.  He's always out of money because he blows all of his making his farm pretty with decorations.  LOL  He always needs axes, saws, nails, etc. to expand his barn and cut down trees.  And somehow he talks his mom into selling him hers really cheap.  So then I am left without the tools I need and didn't even make a lot of money on them.  The other day, he told me to go look at his farm.  He has made "M heart L" with his crop fields. For Mommy and Landon. Oh, my heart.

Yes, baby. You can have anything you want. Just love me forever. And carve our names on a tree. When you're old enough to use a knife. Obvs.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment