Monday, May 13, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week and man do those people deserve some credit!

Both Carter's daycare and Landon's elementary school had themed days for each day the week. I sent in Carter's teacher's favorite soda and candy for snack day. For Landon's healthy snack day (daycare didn't care about the healthy part-LOL), I sent in a bag with an orange, pack of almonds, a banana, and a pack of Pirate's Booty (kind of popcorn-ish) with a note that read "Orange you glad I popped over to tell you that I am bananas and nuts about you?" I also sent in baggies of York Peppermint Patties for all of the other teachers at the elementary school like PE, Art, Library, Computer, Music, Office staff, and cleaning crew. My favorite gift was the mini mani kit I assembled: fun nail polish, files, clippers, cotton balls, and polish remover.

Thank you, teachers! You have one of the most important jobs out there and don't receive the recognition you deserve. Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment