Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Brother Drives Me Crazy

Creative writing assignment by Landon Bagley, Grade 2

My Brother Drives Me Crazy

First, my brother loses Legos sometimes. It makes me angry. Once he lost a mini figure and it took a while to find it. It felt like it took an hour when it propaly only took 30 mins.

After that when I was sick and I wanted to go to bed fast, my brother talked and talked. I stayed up late. I was not just sick I was also tired. I wanted to go back to sleep but I had to go to school the next day.

Finally, when I want to play my iPad my brother says I want to play Landon's iPad. Mommy and Daddy usually say okay Carter you can play Landon's iPad and it drives me crazy. He usually does not give it to me to play it. He is only 4.

That's why my brother drives me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment