Friday, May 9, 2014

Weekly Update: 11 Weeks





At 11 weeks, the baby is the size of a fig at about an inch and a half. The baby is pretty much fully formed now!

This past week, I had two moments when I thought, "Hmmmm...was that a kick?" I know it's rather early but maybe I am more in tune to what those little baby kicks might feel like. Or maybe it was just a gas bubble.  LOL

We're looking forward to finding out the sex of the baby on the 21st but also anxious about the genetic testing. 

As my bump is becoming more apparent, I've had lots of folks asking me when I am due and how far along I am. When they find out, their eyes get as big as saucers. Cue the (not funny) comments about twins. I've also been asked if I am waddling yet. ::insert death stare:: But I've also gotten lots of nice comments about how cute my bump is so I am just trying to focus on the nice ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment