Friday, June 6, 2014

Weekly Update: 15 Weeks

I celebrated my 35th birthday yesterday, so I guess now I am officially of "advanced maternal age." Blah. Blah. Blah.

At 15 weeks, this little girl (it's growing on me more and more every day) is about 4 inches long and weighs approximately 2.5 ounces. That's the size of an apple!

I am still craving salt like nobody's business and it's starting to catch up with me a little bit. I had my first experience with swollen feet last Tuesday night (granted...I had eaten 4 pickle spears and drank about 2 cups of pickle juice that afternoon - bad idea, btw).

I am starting to get antsy about choosing a name. Christopher and I have a short list but just haven't been able to commit to anything yet. And he can tell you...it's driving me nuts!

I am really enjoying this pregnancy (with the help of medicine for NVP) and trying to savor each little moment and milestone.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment