Friday, June 13, 2014

Weekly Update: 16 Weeks

The weeks are starting to fly by!

I am now 16 weeks pregnant. My princess is the size of an avocado (I'm looking at one right now and it's blowing my mind). She's 4.5 inches long from head to rump and weighs about 3.5 ounces. She's about to go through a growth spurt where she'll double in weight and add inches to her length.

I'm still on medicine for nausea and vomiting. It works wonders! I've started to get some pains shooting down my lower back and legs. And my legs and feet have been achy and tired lately too. Luckily, I have two boys that like to rub lavender lotion all over my legs and feet. But overall, feeling pretty good.

I've been able to feel her move about once a day for the past week. It's such a wonderful feeling! The boys are ready to feel her from the outside.

We're STILL contemplating a name. I'm ready to have that nailed down. I pulled all of my regular clothes out of my closet and drawers, packed them up, and replaced with maternity clothes. (Nesting, much?)

I have a regular OB checkup next week and my next ultrasound with the genetic OB in about a month. We're taking the boys to see their little sister on the big screen (they don't know yet - we're keeping it a surprise).

I haven't made any purchases (besides a cute wipe pouch) but my friend, Amy brings me a new girly outfit every time I see her.  :)

Until next week...



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment