Monday, August 4, 2014

New Digs

Last week, I got to move over to our office in Cary which is only 2.8 miles from our house, 2.0 miles from the boys' elementary school (yes, I said boyS...more on that in the next few weeks), 3.6 miles from daycare, and 5.9 miles from the YMCA (summer camp). It is in such an ideal location and making such a difference already with my personal time. I can get home a little earlier to get dinner started and miss a lot of traffic. Once the baby comes, I'll be able to go to daycare and nurse over lunchtime like I did with the boys. And Landon is very excited because he says I can come over to his class at school to have Lunch Bunch.

I've got a cozy little office all to myself that stays pretty hot (I bought a personal fan and keep that little guy going almost all day).



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment