Thursday, August 28, 2014

Weekly Update: 27 Weeks

At 27 weeks, my little bird is almost 2 pounds (!!!!) and is about 14.5 inches long from head to heel. She is the size of a head of cauliflower. And definitely feels like it! Sometimes it feels like she's going to kick right through to the outside. I've seen that 27 weeks officially starts the 3rd trimester, but I've also seen it at 28 weeks. But only 13 weeks to go!!! EEEEK!

I am officially off of my NVP medicine and actually feeling pretty decent! Yay! Plantar fasciitis is feeling much better as well. New development...charlie horses during the night. I wake up 3-5 times a night now with terrible, but quickly passing with a good stretch, charlie horses. Someone at work recommended drinking a little pickle juice before bed. Um, ok...you know I don't mind trying that out!

Perhaps we'll start cleaning out the guest room this upcoming long weekend to start readying it for the nursery? (I'll have to see how my mister is feeling - he had a rough biking (bicycle, not his motorcycle) accident last Friday night where he strained his pectoral muscle (confirmed nothing broken via xray, thank goodness) as well as getting pretty banged up. He's still healing from that.)

This dress is tired...jacked up in the front, front buttons pulling open, & stretching tight on the sides (from belly to bum).
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment