Thursday, June 4, 2015

Wrenn - 6 Months!

The end of May, my Wrenn Bird turned 6 months old! Time is flying!!!

I don't have her 6-month stats yet; we go for her check-up in a few weeks. Stay tuned. Spoiler alert: girl is fat.

She doesn't have any teeth yet. I can maaaaaaybe see some tiny white spots still under her gums at the bottom? Or maybe not. But she's drooling like crazy and gnawing on any and everything. She likes to add to her slobber fest by blowing very wet raspberries.

She is just such a happy baby. She is very generous with her smiles.

She rolls, turns, twists, and scoots all over the place. She can get to where she needs to. She can get her chest and part of her belly off the ground. Then she gets the other end up, like in a downward dog yoga pose. But not both at the same time. Soon though.

She has been sleeping through the night like a champ, after I realized I could let her cry a little when she wakes up around 3/4. She might cry 5 minutes or so, then goes back to sleep. She rolls all over the place in her crib; she sleeps on her back, her tummy, her side, sideways in the crib, etc. And she loves her blankies when she sleeps.

She has a hard time going to sleep on Sunday nights. I do too. Christopher goes in there, rubs her head, has a "talk" with her and she's out. I've tried. Only works with him. They already have that daddy-daughter thing.

Baby food is her jam now! She loves sweet potatoes and carrots but is still deciding about peas. And I just gave her apples for the first time. No surprise that she gobbled those up and was mad at me when she finished the jar.

Her brothers are pretty much her favorite people in the world. They tote her around, dance for her, sing to her, read to her, and make her laugh. But I can tell you...this child is SPOILED. Between getting so much attention from her brothers and one-on-one with her nanny, she's spoiled rotten. Good thing she's cute!


Her first selfie...that she literally took herself





Slobbery baby from blowing raspberries at me for 5 minutes


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment