Monday, January 18, 2010

And Your Next American Idol Is...

Landon loves to sing...just like his mama! A song that we listen to over and over and over (per Landon's request) is "Big Green Tractor" by Jason Aldean.

I recorded him being a ham (back in December), singing BGT. For those of you not familiar with the song, here is your key to help you decipher what he is trying to sing!

Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean

And I can take you for a ride on my big green tractor
We can go slow or make it go faster
Down through the woods and out to the pasture
'Long as I'm with you, it really don't matter
Climb up in my lap and drive if you want to
Girl, you know you got me to hold on to
We can go to town, but baby if you'd rather
I'll take you for a ride on my big green tractor
Just let me dust off the seat...

No comments:

Post a Comment