Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas at the Bagleys

We left my parents mid-afternoon on Christmas day and drove north to Christopher's parents.

Santa came to visit there too! Landon got lots of goodies including clothes, PJs, books on CD, some cool Color Wonder finger Paints (moms - check these out if you haven't already), and a bow & arrow (wait, don't freak out - with suction cups, not real ones). Carter got lots too - clothes, a Bible, books and a Glow-worm (ahhh...taking me back to 1983ish).







I'd have to say the highlight of gifts for me was the UV toothbrush sanitizer!!!! I am so stoked. A lot of people know this weird fact about me...I switch my toothbrush out like every 4-6 weeks. I am a freak about toothbrushes. And BTW, did you know that you should have your toothbrush at least 6 feet from your toilet (yes, fecal matter can become airborne!!!!)!

Then we finished up the night with our 4th annual Christmas pizza-making tradition.



No comments:

Post a Comment