Monday, February 8, 2010

What Were You Thinking?!?!

I'm sure this will not be the last time Landon hears this coming from his mother's mouth...

He made a necklace made out of painted rigatoni noodles at school. This necklace was already in rough shape as Hokie had already gotten hold of it and ate 4 of the 5 noodles off of it. He wore his 1-noodle necklace to school the other day. After school, I put him in the car and walked around to get Carter in when I heard him crying that his finger was stuck. I walked back around to find his entire middle finger shoved as far as it could go in the noodle. I pulled...nothing...pulled a little harder...nothing. Okay, I am in control - I can save the day. So I pull out lotion from my purse to put on his finger. It was actually hand cream so it didn't really make it that slippery...and pretty much only caused the green paint to come off everywhere. He's starting to freak out a little bit, crying that it hurt, and his finger was starting to turn color. So I say to him "honey, I'm going to have to break it". *Prepare yourself for probably the funniest part of my story* Landon replies (with a look of fear in his eyes) "Noooooooooo, don't break my finger!!!!" I promised him that I was referring to his noodle, and not his finger! :) I tried to squeeze the noodle to break it, but didn't want to squeeze too hard so I took him inside daycare, and managed to cut the noodle off with a pair of scissors.

Really Landon...what were you thinking???

No comments:

Post a Comment