Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mama's Boy

Okay, I need to know...is this normal or am I setting Landon up to be a weirdo?

Here's our conversation in the car this morning:

L: Mommy, when am I going to be a grown-up like you?

K: Oh Landon, you have a long time before you are a grown-up. Enjoy being a kid.

L: But Mommy, I don't want to be a kid anymore. I want to be big like you.

K: Well, I want you to stay small forever. To be my little baby boy forever. You know, when you are a big, you won't live with your mommy anymore.

L: Why not?

K: Well because you'll get your own house, get married to a pretty girl, and have cute little kids of your own.

L: No, I don't want to not live with you. I want to live with you forever. Because I love you and you're so sweet and you're my girlfriend.

Again, I come to my question...is this normal or am I raising a weirdo?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment