Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Been A Week

Let me just recap this past week:

  • Monday: well you know all about Monday from this post...the mulch up the nose, the flu shots and my back. There was also some drama between me and Landon's teacher.
  • Tuesday: I sign the 2nd accident report of the week - Landon fell on the playground and scraped up his hand
  • Wednesday: Carter started to get a really bad cough, especially at night
  • Thursday: I wake up with a headache and sinus pressure. Also, I get a call at lunchtime to pick up Carter because he's had diarrhea 3x at school (he was fine the rest of the night tummy-wise). But he coughed so bad in the night that he was gagging. Oh, and my monthly gift arrived.
  • Friday: I woke up feeling much worse (hello sinus infection). Went to work and spilled half of my latte in my lap. Carter was pretty grumpy this afternoon and jamming his finger in his ear. And his cough has gotten so bad, he puked a ball of mucus with curdled milk mixed in all over me and my bed tonight.

And PS - Christopher & I are supposed to be leaving for Atlanta Wednesday morning (without the kids). I am praying we can get all sorted out before we have to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment