Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Bedtime Story

Sometimes if I have a hard time falling asleep, Christopher will tell me a story. He recently told me one that was too good not to share (and I was so tickled afterwards, it took me about an hour to fall asleep).

*this is written as best as I can remember

Once upon a time, there was an evil wizard named [insert name of person that makes me miserable every day at work]. There was also a young sorceress named Kat, who was learning wizardry. She could also shape shift into a cat, which is why she was named Kat. The evil wizard was very mean to her. One day, Kat shifted into a cat and went to the doorstep of the evil wizard's castle. He thought she was cute and let her in to live with him. The cat (aka Kat) wreaked havoc. She peed in all of his vents (see back story below). She also invited all of her cat friends over and they drank milk out of his fine china and told them her story of how mean the evil wizard was to her. So they all peed in his vents too. The castle smelled so bad that the evil wizard ran out of his castle never to be seen or heard from again. The sorceress used her magic to clean up the castle and she lived happily ever after.

*Back story about the peeing in the vents: we once had a cat named Radar (I called her Little Girl). She was a bad little girl (and very fat) but we loved her anyway. One of the rooms in our house in Youngsville smelled so bad and we couldn't figure out why. One day I caught Little Girl in action...PEEING in our floor vent. It was very bad...especially when the heat came on.

No comments:

Post a Comment