Monday, January 17, 2011

Jones Family Get-Together

This past Sunday, we had our annual Jones family get-together at my parents' house. I was surrounded by my parents, brother & sister, 4 nieces/nephews, 2 sets of aunts & uncles and 14 cousins. We had a blast together.

My sister with my nieces (and one cute little boy!)


Double trouble (we've got a surprise up our sleeves to rep our sisterhood - stay tuned...)


Carter Bear was looking exceptionally cute outside in his dino hat.





The boys had a blast riding on Adam and Ryan's JD Gators. We also got in some soccer and golf cart riding. There's never a boring moment at Nannie and Papa's. And what a beautiful day to be outside.








After eating a HUGE meal (remember how awesome of a cook my step-mama is?), we roasted marshmallows on the fire. mmmmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment