Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hakuna Matata

I'm going on a date tonight! Woo-hoo! For Christmas, Christopher got us tickets to see the Broadway version of The Lion King. We have a babysitter lined up (what a trooper...Ms Amy is handling my 2 plus her own kid all with a broken elbow!), dinner reservations, and one hot black dress! And oh how I love The Lion King. It is by far my favorite Disney movie ever, and on the list of my top 10 favorites of all times (I'll put together the list of the other 9 later and post). Ya'll, I went to college with a Lion King bedspread! No joke. I am just so excited to hear the music (best movie soundtrack ever by far...which by the way is how I knew Christopher and I were meant for each other - when we were dating we realized that we both owned The Lion King soundtrack CD.), see the bright costumes and feel the African beat through my bones! Hakuna Matata!

1 comment: