Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Playing Hooky

I played hooky from work yesterday. There was ice on the roads so Christopher's work was closed and daycare delayed. My work, of course, was open regular hours. However, we all decided to stay home. Landon and I snuggled on the couch and watched Beauty and The Beast (first time for both of us!). Carter was obsessed with his Bible all day - yes, my 18 month old asks for his Bible by name! His favorite book used to be the bubble one, which has now been replaced by Jesus. And Landon and Christopher went super-sledding at Bond Park...apparently it's more awesome on ice than snow! Christopher took some pictures and video with his phone - I'll try to get those and get them posted this week. I love lazy, hooky days with my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment