Friday, January 14, 2011

Things That Have Made Me Laugh Lately

  1. At supper, Landon said to me randomly "We learned all about planets today. You know, they are all on a track and they stay in their own track but if they bump into each other, we die".
  2. Carter's latest obsessions are his Bible, the broom and the Swiffer. He totes them around all the time. A Bible-toting housekeeper.
  3. Landon and I were reading a book about a King Phillip. He started laughing hysterically saying "Phillip...like Fill Up. Fill Up. (hysterical laughing) Fill Up."
  4. Carter is also obsessed with Elmo. He used to hate bibs. He would tear them off the minute I put them on. I pulled out an Elmo bib the other day. Well, now he wants to wear his bib all of the time...way after dinner is over. I think he'd wear it to bed if I let him. He also likes to brush his teeth a lot with his Elmo toothbrush...but I have to reapply his toothpaste about every 30 seconds. I have to cut him off after a few refills.
  5. We got home from school/work and Carter walked straight into the den, and then came back in the kitchen eating something. I asked Christopher what he had. He said "Oh, the rest of the Pop Tart that he was eating this morning. It's been sitting on the table all day." Mad props to Hokie for not eating that!
  6. Carter thinks Landon is the most hilarious thing to walk this Earth. He can just look at Landon and bust out laughing. It's pretty cool.
  7. The other day after the boys got back from ice sledding soaked, Landon decided he needed to take a shower with Daddy (which about made me fall out in the floor because Landon does not take showers, he hates the water in his face). So Christopher and Landon get in the shower. Then Carter walks up to the shower door and starts banging so I get him undressed, open the door and in he walks (Carter takes showers because he hates baths...he puked in the tub back in November and is traumatized. Seriously, he's fine in pools but will literally flip himself out of the tub and screams and shakes.). It was so funny seeing all 3 of them in that tiny little shower. Wish could have taken a picture but I'm trying to keep this G-rated. Then I hear..."Pee down the drain Landon, not on me!"

*This is the 400th post on my blog! That's a lot of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment