Thursday, July 12, 2012

Carter Bear Turns 3!

At 6:45, I heard my little guy say, "Yandon. Yandon? Yandon! What are dose things on da floor?" After his brother groaned an answer, he asked, "Can I pway in dem?" He was so excited to wake up to a floor full of balloons. I ran in and whispered happy birthday to my baby and gave him lots of birthday hugs and kisses.

Then I got in the shower so that the water would wash away my tears. Happy tears. Sad tears. Holy cow; how did my baby start talking in full sentences, wear undies, say his own prayers and grace, and just be a little man tears. ::sigh::

I love that child more than any words can explain. My chest could burst open with all of the love I have for that boy. He is such a special little guy and steals hearts left and right.

Here's to hoping that his day can be as special as he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment