Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Update

I guess when you go about 1 month between posts, lots of things happen. Yikes!

May I give a synopsis with promises of details in the future (and when I say future, give me about 2-3 weeks, mmm-kay?)...
  • My baby boy turns 3 tomorrow! I absolutely cannot believe this! He is so precious and so absolutely adorable! He is having a "kite" birthday party this weekend.
  • My big boy starts THE FIRST GRADE next month. Where did that come from? He has been enjoying his summer with grandparents in VA and at the Y's summer camp.
  • We put Carter Bear in undies on Monday. Cold turkey. He fought us a while back and would scream if you tried to put him on the potty. He just hasn't had much interest in it. So we decided to wait and let him decide when he was ready (not my style, people). He has been showing interest lately and asks for you to change his dirty diaper so we thought the time was right. He had one accident on Monday, one yesterday, and none today (as of noon). This child is rockin' it!
  • I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy this past Monday. The doctor found one red spot in my stomach that he biopsied, as well as biopsied a few other places. Those results will be back in 10-14 days and we will go from there. God is teaching me patience and the power of prayer throughout this process.
  • Christopher and I thoroughly enjoyed our 10-day trip to Hawaii. We are homesick for Hawaii now. We have 2,000 pictures that I must sort through and will blog as soon as I do.
Thanks all for your concern and prayers. Keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment