Wednesday, June 11, 2014

End of 2nd Grade

Tomorrow is Landon's last day of 2nd grade. He is looking forward to his summer of YMCA camp, the beach, a week in VA at Nannie & Papa's, and a week at the lake with his BF, Clark. Sounds like a fun summer! He did make sure to bring home lots of math workbooks though so he can have a little fun doing math during the summer (he did not get his love or ability of math from his mama).

Today, I visited his class for student-led conferences, where he showed me a sampling of his work from 2nd grade. They also had an in-class award ceremony where he was nominated "Most Charming" (#helpme). His teacher also read a list of things that his classmates had to say about him (you can read that below). Needless to say, I am most proud of my Prince Charming. Cute, smart, nice, helpful, and a good friend - I couldn't ask for more.


I loved sitting and talking to him and his friends. It's so fun to see him in his element. And what a wonderful 2nd grade teacher - Mrs. Hall.  It's been a great year!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment