Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekly Update: 20 Weeks

I'm a few days later than promised with my 20 week update, but what a weekend (that started on Friday morning at 7am)!  I was busy running errands and prepping for Carter's 5th birthday (more on that in the next day or so), having his birthday party, and cooking/canning all of the veggies that are coming our way. I went non-stop all weekend.

I went for my normal (non "old girl") 18-20 week ultrasound last Thursday. Christopher and Carter met me and Landon there at the ultrasound center. The boys were really excited to see their baby sister. Christopher was a little tired as seen here in the waiting room.


Everything checked out okay and she was confirmed to indeed be a girl. :)  She was a busy little thing during the ultrasound, moving all over the place. The boys LOVED seeing her, especially when she opened her mouth and waved at them.



I also had my regular OB check-up this morning and her heartbeat was good and strong. And again, she was moving all over the place.

At 20 weeks, baby girl weighs about 10 ounces and is 10 inches from head to heel.  According to my weekly email, she is the size of a banana and according to my app, she is the size of a cantaloupe. And now, I am halfway through! Only 20 more weeks until I meet my little bird!!!

This wouldn't be a weekly update without the belly shot...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment