Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Yard Poops

This past Sunday, the boys were outside playing with our (girl) neighbor. Landon decided to come in but Carter stayed outside continuing to play with her. Doorbell rings. Little girl neighbor says, "Ummmm...Carter is peeing and pooping in the bushes outside." O_O

She makes a beeline for her house and I go outside to find Carter standing at the corner of our house with his pants and underwear around his ankles. He hadn't been wearing a shirt (we "man time" it around my house often) so there's A LOT OF WHITE BOY showing. In the front yard. Of our home. In a neighborhood. In the town of Cary. On the weekend when a lot of people are out and about.

Me:  "Buddy, what's going on?"
Carter: (bottom lip quivering, about to lose it)  "I couldn't make it inside."
Me: "Ok, buddy. You're not in trouble. Where did you go?"
Carter: (looking even more like he's going to lose it) "I lost it."
Me: "All right, buddy. We need to get inside. Come on inside now. Let's get cleaned up."

Imagine him shuffling across the entire front yard to the door with his pants around his ankles. And me trying not to die laughing.

I sarcastically told a friend, "My life is so awesome." She responded, "It kind of is, though." You know...she's right. It really is awesome. I wouldn't trade this for anything. Yard poops and all.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment