Friday, September 19, 2014

New Wheels

The mister got a new truck. And he looks really hot in it.

He's been wanting to upgrade to something a little bigger than his Nissan Frontier so all 3 kiddos can fit comfortably in the back. And he's also been wanting to change over to a diesel (it's the country boy coming out in him). He's been looking for a while and found this beauty - 2013 Chevy Silverado 2500HD with a Duramax diesel engine and 4WD. And she's fancy on the inside too (it ain't my daddy's farm truck, that's for sure)... heated and cooled leather seats, GPS, Bluetooth, tonneau cover, etc.

Can we have a moment for those cooled leather seats? My very pregnant girl parts are LOVING that right about now!!! TMI? Nah, never on here.

And did I mention how hot he looks in it? I think I'm pretty cute driving it too.  ;)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment